Tuesday, January 18, 2011

No pain, no gain







You always here it said. What you never hear is the proportion of gain to the amount of pain. This year I've decided to make gains in the field of photography and in the business there of.

Another quote which I happen to like and have come to appreciate is "I don't want anything I haven't worked for". I like this quote not because I'm a masochist, but because we tend to value goals and achievements more when we've labored to reach them.

And so this year, I feel quite a bit of pain is coming my way, but that's not a bad thing because the goal I'm aiming at is long term and permanent.

With this I invite you to stop by at least once a week and witness alot of pain with mild gains.

Till next time..."Trying to make it click, while keeping focus"


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment